Terms and conditions
(“The Company = Interio”)
Terms and Conditions of Sales (“Conditions”)
1. The Application: The Company (Interio Ltd) intends to rely upon the written terms set out here and other related document. If you require any changes, please make sure that you ask for these to be put in writing. In that way, we can avoid any problems surrounding what the Company and you the Customer is expected to do. Acceptance of the goods referred to in the Order by the Customer shall be deemed to constitute acceptance of these conditions.
2. Quotations and acceptance: A quotation by the Company does not amount to an offer and the Company reserves the right to withdraw or revise a quotation at any time prior to the Company’s acceptance of the order having been made on our official order form. Written confirmation is required for all orders. In Force Majeure (extreme circumstances outside of our control) the Company may, at its absolute discretion, terminate any contract for the supply of goods pursuant to the order form, or cancel the manufacture and/or delivery of the goods. In such circumstances, the Company will consult with the Customer to try to find suitable alternatives that may be possible. Interio reserves the right to restrict supply in areas where there may be conflicts of interest.
3. Price: The price payable for goods to be supplied shall be as set out in the Order form and Value Added Tax (VAT) will be charged at the prevailing rate for UK orders and shipments. Trade prices will only be quoted if a current account number is given by the buyer. Any changes in the rate of VAT between the order date and delivery date may require an adjustment to the price payable.
4. Payment: All new customers are strictly pro-forma until a trading history has been established. Approved credit accounts terms are strictly 28 days from the date of invoice. All export orders are pro-forma. Payment in full is always required prior to delivery. If balance payments are to be paid by cheque we require at least 7 days for the cheque to clear before goods can be delivered.
5. Cancellation: No cancellation or revision of an order will be accepted after 3 working days from the date of Interio’s written order confirmation.
6. Delivery Dates: Whilst all reasonable endeavours will be made to adhere to delivery dates quoted at the time of an order being placed, such dates must be viewed as approximate estimates only, given in good faith and based upon information available to us at that time. The Company will not accept any liability for any loss or inconvenience suffered by delivery delay, excepting where delays may be reasonably foreseeable by the Company.
7. Cost and Place of Delivery: Carriage will charged at 7% of invoice (ex-VAT), with a minimum of £60-£80 depending on the location. Deliveries to private addresses, with an unpacking service, can be arranged and charged for accordingly. Goods are delivered by the Company at a pre-notified delivery charge to the delivery address stated on the official order form. Any subsequent change of address may incur an additional delivery charge. Responsibility for goods, once ordered, will rest with the Customer who must ensure that the goods will fit through relevant doors and passageways. On delivery, the Customer must ensure that all obstructions are removed, and that valuables are safeguarded against accidental damage. The Company will not be held responsible for removing furniture or other items from any room into which the goods are delivered. We regret that Health and Safety issues prevent the Company from disposing of Customers unwanted goods.
8. Delivery by Post: Where appropriate, Goods will be posted, with pre-notified postage and packing charges applied.
9. Storage: The company reserve the right to charge for storage of customers orders/goods on a weekly basis, which are being warehoused by the company until the customer can accept delivery.
10. Copyright/Products: Copyright in any designs, drawings or specifications produced will remain vested in the Company subject to the Customer being permitted to make use thereof for the sole purpose of using or repairing the Goods supplied. The company must approve in writing the usage of the name, images, logos, designs and drawing or any other proprietary company emblems or information for advertising, marketing and internet marketing and/or website usage. Design Services: Copyright in any interior or exterior designs, drawings or specifications produced in writing will remain vested in the Company until the Customer shall have paid for the Goods and Services in full.
11. Risk and Title: Risk of loss or damage to the Goods shall pass to the customer on delivery. Ownership of the Goods is retained by the Company who will be entitled to dispose of them at any time before receipt of payment in full for Goods and Services supplied having notified the Customer of such intended action in writing by recorded delivery letter to the address on the Order, and after the correct notice period has passed.
12. Claims and Liability: The Company can only be held responsible for reasonable and foreseeable losses resulting from a breach of Contract. Any shortage or defect apparent on delivery must be noted on the carrier’s advice note. Any error in quantity or any defect which is or might reasonably be expected to be apparent on inspection must be notified to the Company by the Customer within 24 hours of delivery. Photographic evidence may be required to support any claims. Any damage to Customers property caused by Company carrier’s negligence must be noted on the carrier’s advice note, and subsequent claims must be put to the Company in writing, within 24 hours. Return of goods supplied in accordance with a customers order cannot be accepted unless agreed in writing. A handling charge will be levied in addition to carriage charges. Collection will only be made from the original delivery address. No unauthorised repairs should be made to the goods. Dimensions and specifications of the Goods may vary slightly within normal acceptable commercial tolerances. If exact sizes are required, details must be entered in writing on the order form. The Company cannot guarantee precise colour matching or shading between different items within its product range because of variations between batches and production. The Company reserves the right to alter specifications without notice from time to time, and reserves the right to discontinue any products or ranges without notice. The Company accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from misuse or faulty fitting of the Goods not fitted by the Company, or damaged to the Customer’s property arising out of the delivery of the Goods not delivered by the Company or its representatives, including any consequential loss of profit or incidental expenses attributed thereto.
13. Guarantee and Indemnity: Unless resulting from negligence by the Company, its employees or sub-contractors, the Customer shall have the responsibility to cover the Company (indemnify) against all actions, claims, cost damages or losses incurred which arise from the Company acting on the Customer’s instructions or from the Customer’s own actions. Whilst accepting that the Customer may, under certain circumstances be entitled to a refund of monies paid, the Company reserves the right to repair or replace Goods sold (other than clearance or ex-display goods where faults have been clearly identified) which prove within a reasonable period of time to be defective because of bad materials or workmanship in manufacture. The Company cannot guarantee fabrics other than for reasonable wear and tear or against shade variation of items purchased at different times.
14. Assignment: None of the rights or obligations of the Customer under these conditions may be assigned or transferred in whole or in part without the prior written consent of the Company.
15. Lien: The Company may decide to withhold delivery of all or some of the Goods or other property owned by the Customer in the Company’s possession until the Customer has paid all the charges owed to the Company in respect of Goods or Services, even if the unpaid charges do not relate to the Goods concerned. The Company shall be entitled to off-set any sums owing to it from the Customer against any sums owed to the Customer by the Company.
16. Severability: If any of these conditions shall be held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any respect whether in whole or in part, such condition (s) shall not prejudice the effectiveness of any or all of the rest of these Conditions or remainder of any part.
17. Waiver: Breach of, or failure to implement any individual condition as a waiver on the part of the Company shall not prejudice any other condition within this contract.
18. Law and Jurisdiction: These Conditions and any contract to which these Conditions apply shall be governed and constructed in accordance with English law, and the parties hereto submit to the non-
exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. The Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to the transaction of the subject of these Conditions, and no person other than the Company or the Customer (and their respective successors) shall have any rights hereunder.
19. Notices: Any Notice under or in connection with a contract subject to these Conditions shall be in writing and may be delivered personally or sent by first class pre-paid recorded delivery (and airmail if overseas) or by facsimile to the party concerned at its last known address. Proof of posting may be required in determining a reasonable time for receipt.
20. Dispute: The Company will try to resolve any disagreements quickly and effectively. All complaints should be reported in writing. Full details of any complaint should be sent in writing to (the company).
General Terms relating to website use.
The term 'Interio Ltd' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 7 Wessex Trade Centre, Ringwood Road, Poole Dorset BH12 3PF. Our company registration number is 5759316 in England. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Interio Ltd’s prior written consent.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.